Berlin Winter coat (English)
€ 7.50 incl. tax
The Berlin coat is a warm Winter coat with multiple options. The hood keeps your child’s head warm, while the standing collar protects your child’s neck from the cold wind. Go for a sophisticated look with beautiful topstitched seams in the front, or for a quick and simple version with patch pockets. Add tabs to the sleeves, shoulders, and back (or don’t).
The coat is fully lined and batted, and has facings throughout. The smart design of the pattern reduces the number of pattern pieces to be cut to a minimum, while still achieving a professional finish inside.
With its detailed instructions, Berlin is ideal for seamstresses who would like to sew a coat for the first time.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing
– quick summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
– all sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 25 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished coat
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected