Hi everyone! Thank you for linking up to last week’s link party.
The most clicked garment was Beth‘s stunning Ruby top. Oh that Nani Iro fabric! Beth is also teaching you how to make a split yoke in her tutorial, so check it out!
Also very popular was April‘s beautiful vintage style dress:
And finally, a lovely dress in Cotton+Steel from Mijn Spiegelbeelden:
Let’s have another link party! Here are the rules again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post.
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!