Hi everyone! Thank you for linking up to last week’s Sew + Show link party.
The most clicked creation was a stunning mint and gold dress made by Nathalie from Me Sew Lovely.
Next up was a super cute toddler dress by Wondermirakel.
And finally, you really liked a great mother-and-daughter outfit by Skirt Fixation:
Okay, on to the next party! Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post. (This is a condition for being featured.)
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!