Hi everyone! Thank you for participating in last week’s Sew + Show Link Party.
The most popular item was a stunning dress by Annick from My Minnie Mie. She used a pre-test version of the Tinny pattern which is now being tested. But it was undoubtedly her amazing fabric choice and beautiful styling which got you all clicking.
Ready for another one? Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post. (This is a condition for being featured.)
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!