Lua sleep sack (English)
€ 6.50 incl. tax
This pattern also has a printed version. Please click here for more info.
Lua is a pattern designed to make a simple and beautiful sleep sack in no time. The front panel consists of two parts, so that you can add decorative piping, or colorblock. The hidden zipper is at the side, so that the front is not sullied by it, and all the attention goes to the fabric. The detailed instructions help you sew on the buttons the safe way.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated illustrations of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 6m, 12m, 24m, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by over 40 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam box if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
There are no reviews yet.