Feliz paper pattern (English)
€ 16.00 incl. tax
Feliz (Portuguese for ‘happy’) is a versatile sewing pattern which you can make a wide range of different blouses and dresses with.
The options of this pattern can be combined to dozens of different garments:
– dress or blouse
– back with hidden zipper or buttons
– sleeveless, dolman sleeves, three-quarter sleeves, narrow flutter sleeves, wide flutter sleeve, bell sleeves
– gathered skirt or pleated skirt
This makes Feliz a sewing pattern which can be used all year round.
Feliz is intended for woven fabrics (light, medium as well as heavy weight). Info on sizing and materials/yardage can be found here.
If you buy the paper pattern, you’ll receive:
- paper instructions booklet, printed in full color
- paper patterns on two A1 pages, printed in full color
- a folder, printed in full color
All sizes of this sewing pattern have been tested thoroughly by 20 critical testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
What are the sizes for this pattern?
An Kuppens –
The sizes range from 3 months through 12y (so 3m/6m/12m/18m/3y/4y/5y/6y/7y/8y/9y/10y/12y)
Hi! I‘Ve just bought the printed version. Are seam allowanced included un the pattern?
An Kuppens –
Thanks for our purchase, Aina! Yes, seam allowance is included (1 cm or 3/8″, unless stated otherwise – see first page of instructions).