Ume dress (English)
€ 7.50 incl. tax
Ume (Japanese for ‘plum’) is a versatile pattern which you can make a wide range of shirt dresses with.
The options can be combined to a number of different garments:
– shift dress or party dress
– pointy collar, rounded collar, or bow collar
– short or long sleeves
– with or without breast pocket, in-seam pockets, and belt loops
This makes Ume a pattern which can be used all year round.
Ume is intended for woven fabrics (light and medium weight). Info on sizing and materials/yardage can be found here.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The files include:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing (A0)
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
Many thanks to my testers for giving me permission to share their pictures.
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 24 critical testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive an email with download links.
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected