Thank you so much for linking up to last week’s Sew + Show link party!
The most clicked item was a stunning dress by Kathleen from Les Jardins d’Elysse. Funny coincidence: I met Kathleen in real life for the first time on Saturday, when we had a big Belgian sewing bloggers meet-up! Kathleen turned out to be super nice, and ridiculously modest about her beautiful blog.
On to the next party! Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post.
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!